Posts tagged louis ck.
- Louie: I want to be your friend, and it’s okay to me that there’s nothing else. But can I just, can I just tell you one time the way I feel about you?
- Pamela: You wanna tell me?
- Louie: Yes. And I’ll be your friend, and I won’t press to be anything else if you’ll just let me get it out one time.
- Pamela: You wanna tell me.
- Louis: Yes. Please.
- Pamela: Go ahead…
- Louie: Pamela- I’m in love with you.
- Pamela: (Head in hands), Oh God.
- Louie: Yeah. It’s that bad. You’re so beautiful to me.
- Pamela: (Hand over ears), Oy, eww!
- Louie: Shut up…let me tell you, LET ME. Every time I look at your face or even remember it, it wrecks me. And the way you are with me and you’re just fun and you shit all over me and you make fun of me and you’re real. I don’t have enough time in any day to think about you enough. I feel like I’m gonna live a thousand years cause that’s how long it’s gonna take me to have one thought about you…which is that I’m crazy about you, Pamela. I don’t wanna be with anybody else.
- Pamela: Louie…
- Louie: I don’t. I really don’t. I don’t even think about women anymore. I think about you. I had a dream the other night that you and I were on a train…we were on this train and you were holding my hand…that’s the whole dream, you were holding my hand, and I felt you holding my hand. I woke up and I couldn’t believe it wasn’t real. I’m sick in love with you Pamela, it’s like a condition, it’s like Polio, I feel like I’m gonna die if I can’t be with you…and I can’t be with you…so I’m gonna die. And I don’t care. Because I was brought into existence to know you. And that’s enough. The idea that you would want me back…it’s like greedy. I’m doing a bad job of this.
- Pamela: No you’re not.
- Louie: I’m not?
- Pamela: No. It’s a good job; it’s a really good job.
You don’t know when you’re lucky. Appreciate where you are, for God’s sakes. It goes up; it goes down. (Beat.) I thought I had the lock on ‘old.’ Lock on old. And then, guess what? Back from the dead — Betty White! Dusted off her old, dumb tits and trotted them out! It could happen to you!
JOAN RIVERS, profferring advice to Louis C.K., on Louie (via inothernews)
Joan Rivers on tonight’s ep of Louie was fantastic. Ever since watching the documentary on her career, I have tantamount respect for the woman.